Mariners Analysis

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ichiro with 3 hits already; get your tickets now

After Ichiro opened tonight's game with two hits, you figured anything after that was gravy. Now that he's 3 for 3 as I type this, he's just getting greedy... (grin)

So it looks like Ichiro's chase for the record is alive and well, and will in all likelihood come down to the final games of the season.

With Ichiro chasing the hits record and Gar retiring, I say buy your tickets now!

While I am not normally one to buy a ticket to watch a mult-millionaire "retire" at an age most of use would kill to stop working by, I can see these final games being a lot of fun.

Seriously, if you don't have tickets to at least one of the games, you'll regret it later.

You'll have fun, I promise.

Now back to the game...